The Panasonic GH5S low-light camera is perfect for underwater footage in our scandinavian murky waters. The camera has dual native ISO, VLOG and 4K 50/60fps unlimited recording.
We provide the GH5S in a Nauticam NA-GH5 underwater housing, with various ports and optics available covering both macro and wide-angle.
Standard rental setup is
- PANASONIC Lumix GH5S
- Nauticam NA-GH5 underwater housing with pancake port
- Panasonic 14mm F2.5 optics
- Nauticam WWL-1 130degree Water contact optics.
We have also monitors and dedicated domes + optics available.
Panasonic GH5S technical specification overview
- 10.2MP high-sensitivity MOS sensor with multi-aspect and dual native ISO (400 & 2,500) with a range from 160 – 51,200; extendable to 80 – 204,800.
- Unlimited in-camera recording of C4K: 60p50p 8-bit, 30p25p24p 4:2:2 10-bit, 4K: 60p50p 4:2:0 8-bit, 30p25p24p 4:2:2 10-bit. 1080p up to 240fps and C4K 60p VFR.
- 4K Anamorphic professional video production interchangeable lens camera system with high performance, durability, and mobility.
- TC In/Out / Synchro Terminal (via included BNC cable), 3.5mm Mic Jack with Line Input, 3.5mm headphone jack 2.5mm remote socket, HDMI Type A Socket, USB-C 3.1 Socket.
- Dual SD Card slots (UHS-II U3 Compatible), V-LogL pre-installed, and 4K HDR hybrid log gamma support